Hack Your Mind Retreat (Shropshire)
Times and Location
More about this event
What if you could accomplish your riding goals without fear? Do you want to eliminate the "what if thoughts"?
During the weekend you will learn a variety of easy proven techniques that can be used by riders at all levels and all disciplines
Julia McHugh is a rider confidence coach specialising in building confidence of horse & rider as a partnership. She is also a Master NLP Practioner & Coach
Arrive Friday after 2pm- 2 course evening meal with wine in farmhouse
Saturday - breakfast, unridden group session with Julia
Lunch in farmhouse (outside if the sun is shining), ridden session in arena, 2 course evening meal with wine in farmhouse
Sunday - full English breakfast, unridden group session with Julia
Lunch in farmhouse (outside if the sun is shining), ridden session in arena. Depart Sunday after 4pm
Farmhouse Accommodation, stable (inc hay & bedding) & grazing, full board inc wine with eve meal, 4 training sessions
The venue is in an area of outstanding natural beauty with direct access to miles of bridleways on the Long Mynd and surrounding areas, and situated near the A49 and within easy reach of the motorway network.
You will be provided with a full information pack before camp but here are some brief details to give you an idea of camp life, and the training available.
You can choose between a room in the farmhouse or Camping. Breakfast, Lunch and Evening meals are included, consisting of a hot main course and pudding (Vegetarian options available).
Price includes grazing & stable, which includes bedding & hay.
Unridden training sessions will be in the farmhouse breakfast room and ridden sessions with your horse will be in a large arena, led and ridden. You can also be take full advantage of the direct access onto local bridleways, maps & routes can be provided.
There are only 6 places, so first come first served.
- Double en suite bedroom for sole occupation, breakfast, lunch & evening meal, 2 unridden coaching sessions, 2 ridden practical sessions - £tbc
- Shared twin bedroom, breakfast, lunch & evening meal, 2 unridden coaching sessions, 2 ridden practical sessions - £399
- Camping (tent or wagon/trailer) - breakfast, lunch & evening meal, 2 unridden coaching sessions, 2 ridden practical sessions - £tbc
- Day guest on Saturday & Sunday including lunch, 2 unridden coaching sessions, 2 ridden practical sessions - £tbc
Sounds good? complete booking form & Send deposit to secure your place
email email@example.com for more info or any questions
- Dudgeley Retreat deposit£90£900£0
- Register Interest£0£00£0